- JMC Legal
- England, Essex, Chelmsford
- £35000 - £55000 per annum
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Andrew Chapman
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This well-known and highly regarded firm in Essex are seeking an Employment Solicitor to join its award-winning team in the heart of Chelmsford, Essex.
You will find a nourishing and nurturing culture at this forward-thinking and modern practice. There is a real family feel and team spirit, which rings true to their roots. The team regularly hold social events which bring everyone together to celebrate their hard work and success throughout the year.
The firm has an impressive business plan to continue to grow over the coming years with plans to further bolster its offering with key strategic hires, this gives forward-thinking individuals an unrivalled opportunity to drive their own practice forward, with the full support of the firm.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Employment Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE to join a bustling practice, enriched with talent and expertise.
You will work directly with the head of department, advising and acting for the firms existing client base on day-to-day employment and HR issues, acting for both employer and employees, whilst also meeting potential new clients and generating new business.
You will have a passion for people, employment law, and your own personal and professional development. The firm invest heavily in their own, to ensure everyone has the chance to reach their full potential
The firm invests heavily in terms of both time and financial support, to ensure everyone who joins has the chance to reach their full potential. They encourage internal promotion and even partnership for the right candidate.
- You will be an experienced Employment Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE
- You will have experience in dealing with both contentious and non-contentious matters
- You will be forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and dynamic
- You will be a team player, whilst equally able to work autonomously
- You will be able to build on existing and develop new relationships with clients
- You will be keen to get involved with business development and marketing activities
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience and future potential
- Attractive benefits package
- Emphasis on continuous personal and professional development
- Regular company social events
Apply for the role of Employment Solicitor now for immediate consideration.