- LHH Recruitment Solutions
- England, London, City of London
- £80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- JN -112022-290851
- Jade Colwell
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Legal Counsel | City of London, Hybrid Working | £80,000.00 - £95,000.00 per annum
A rare opening within a highly sought-after, prestigious law firm for a new Legal Counsel to join their ranks; this role offers the successful candidate the chance to further their legal career in the Sports sector, working with and learning from the best.
As the new Legal Counsel, your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and negotiating core sports rights acquisition and distribution agreements.
- Working closely with the legal team across wider projects to include; corporate, technology, new markets, and IP.
- Providing legal advice across a variety of broadcast issues.
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
Key skills and experience required:
- Be an English Qualified (or equivalent) solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE. This can be private practice experience in a relevant field or in-house experience in a relevant sector
- Experience in drafting and negotiating rights agreements, preferably within sports.
- Interest and passion for live sports.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Legal Counsel opportunity, please apply below. Additionally, if you believe you know someone that would be interested in this role, please do share this ad with them.