Senior Vice President - Financial Crime - 6mth FTC
- CLARC Recruitment
- England, London
- £100000 - £120000 per annum
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Darren Ruskin
- Job Title
- Risk and Compliance
- Practice Area
- Banking, Capital Markets, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A large international bank with a global presence are looking to recruit a SVP Financial Crime Manager to join their business to ensure the Bank has robust controls around anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption to remain compliant and meet the requirements of all appropriate regulations and legislation
- Take a lead in the planning, preparation and completion of AML, sanction controls, financial crime-related and anti-bribery and corruption controls as and when required under the guidance of the MLRO and/or Head of Department. Work closely with Team Lead of Financial Crime in delivery.
- Represent the Financial Crime and Compliance Department at bank wide meetings, including project and product launches, providing support and guidance, paying particular attention to Financial Crime-related implications and present possible solutions.
- Create and maintain risk assessments for AML, financial crime and anti-bribery and corruption, ensuring reviews are conducted in line with policy and in timely manner.
- Deputise for Head of Department and MLRO, as required including presenting to boards and committees in respect of Financial Crime matters. Monitor and update the Chief Compliance Officer/MLRO and Head of department through timely reporting of all incidents and non-compliance with regulation.
- Take responsibility for the design and implementation of new Financial Crime Policies and Procedures as required in order to meet the requirements of new/updated regulations/legislation and embed these within the Bank.
- Degree educated and/or Financial Crime related qualification
- Financial Crime experience ideally in all the three sectors in Corporate Banking, Global Banking and Markets And Retail Banking
- Strong knowledge Anti- Money Laundering (AML)/Financial Crime and risk management principles
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels including Board members
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them