Clinical Negligence Solicitor / Legal Executive - Birmingham
- Chadwick Nott (Birmingham)
- England, West Midlands, Birmingham
- 24 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Kate Sinclair
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Clinical / Medical Negligence
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A new opportunity exists for a Clinical Negligence Associate or Legal Executive to join this leading national firm.
The firm are ranked in Tier 1 for Chambers and L500 and your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Running a caseload of low to medium value claims pre and post litigation under the supervision of a senior solicitor
- Managing litigation timetables and deadlines
- Gathering evidence to include medical reports
- Taking detailed witness statements
- Preparing funding documents, detailed instructions to Counsel and experts and routine correspondence with clients and other parties
- Call screening and assessing new leads
You will have a thorough working knowledge of the CPR and Court rules, as well as the various funding methods available to clients bringing clinical negligence claims.
The firm offer a flexible and supportive environment where your development is a priority.