- Michael Page Legal
- England, Greater Manchester, Oldham
- £25000 - £26000 per annum
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-5914722
- Maryam Rahman
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A crime secretary is needed to join a busy firm to support the day to day tasks of the firm. You will be aiding the partners with secretarial and admin work in the crime department within a small team.
You will be performing administrative duties within the office for the wider team as well as the crime team.
My client are an established firm in Oldham. They provide services in a professional manner within a broad range of legal services. They serve local people and communities through their branch offices within Greater Manchester.
My client also offer a range of different legal services, ranging from family to conveyancing to employment to crime.
- Digital audio typing and occasional copy typing
- Typing general correspondence, file notes, witness statements, court and other legal documents
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients and organising meetings and appointments
- Accepting telephone calls and taking full messages
- Criminal defence experience would be ideal but not necessary
- Experience or exposure of working in a professional environment is desirable but not essential
- Administration and IT skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills, written and verbal
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday with an additional 2 days holiday for each 5 years worked
- Hours of work 9-5 Monday - Friday