Residential Property Solicitor / Licenced Conveyancer
Are you a Residential Property Solicitor or Licenced Conveyancer seeking a new role?
This reputable, accredited regional firm operates differently from the rest, providing a healthy work-life balance.
The firm adopts a genuinely friendly and inclusive culture and are looking for like-minded Conveyancing solicitors to join their team.
With offices across Suffolk, this highly regarded regional firm are looking to bolster their Conveyancing team in Bury St Edmonds, Suffolk.
The firm are looking for an enthusiastic, quality-driven individual to join their team, who is able hit the ground running with experience and competency.
The firm is incredibly proud of its focus, and delivery of bespoke services to its clients, whilst also being sympathetic and supportive throughout. Consequently, a significant amount of their work originates from referral caseloads.
This practice has a reputation for being approachable, and reliable and as a result, they boast a fantastic staff retention rate. Many of the fee-earners trained at this practice make it a fantastic, positive environment to progress your legal career.
This firm has a history of dedicating one legal secretary/paralegal to each fee-earner not only creating a cohesive working environment but also allowing their lawyers to fee-earn to impressive levels.
- In this role, you will be working directly alongside the head of department/partner giving you fantastic caseload exposure and access to fee-earners who are technically strong.
- The Residential Property team is widely accredited, dealing with a variety of interesting work including requesting quotes, buying and selling, mortgaging, and leaseholder services.
- You will be joining a strong bench of law fee-earners and you will be dealing with a broad and dynamic caseload making no day ever the same.
- You will be a Conveyancer, Solicitor, or Legal Executive, with at least 3 years of experience in full-process conveyancing
- You will have experience in running your own files
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience
- Enhanced employee benefits
- Excellent career prospects with no glass ceilings
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join this flourishing heavyweight practice in their Bury St Edmonds office, in Suffolk.
Apply now for the role of Residential Property Solicitor / Licenced Conveyancer for immediate consideration