Clinical Negligence Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- 25 Jan 2023
- 22 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Clinical / Medical Negligence
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Join this leading local firm and gain crucial exposure to a diverse mixture of complex clinical negligence issues, with genuine support as you progress through the ranks.
Despite their size, this award-winning local firm have a highly regarded reputation in and around the Yorkshire area. Established on the cusp of the 21st century, they have steadily grown from a specialist practice to a multi-service firm and are now a well-known name within the community.
The firm's structure means that Partners are very accessible, and it is commonplace to find NQ solicitors sitting alongside them with other junior lawyers given the exposure to a complexity of work that places them ahead of their PQE level. Each individual is passionate and creative in their own way, encouraging new ideas and amplifying innovation throughout the firm whilst maintaining an excellent family atmosphere.
Their client base is varied and fluctuates from families to businesses both locally and nationwide, making for a dynamic and rewarding working lifestyle. This is reinforced by the hybrid working schedule that allows colleagues to work as little as 3 days in the office, facilitating a truly pleasant work/life balance. Here, you will find yourself with the tools, care and support to work effectively and efficiently, with the platform to elevate your career.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join the firm's offices in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- The Clinical Negligence team consists of specialist solicitors who possess a breadth of expertise across all medical issues, assisting individuals and families throughout the full claims process
- As such, you will have a diverse caseload covering all issues surrounding misdiagnosis, prescription errors, delay in diagnosis and dental negligence
- As a Solicitor, you will also have the opportunity to work alongside the senior lawyers on more complex work and get involved in business development
- In return, you can expect to receive generous investment with plenty of opportunities to progress within the team towards senior level and beyond
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Clinical Negligence Solicitor from NQ to 5 years PQE
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office
- Bonus scheme & extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.