Intellectual Property Solicitor - 6-12 month FTC
- Taylor Root
- England, London, City of London
- £70000 - £130000 per annum
- 26 Jan 2023
- 23 Feb 2023
- Sandra Pavlou
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Intellectual Property, Litigation, Patent / Trademark
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Intellectual Property Solicitor - 6-12m FTC
London - City
An exceptional opportunity has arisen at a leading Top 50 City law firm for an Intellectual Property (IP) Solicitor for 12 months starting ASAP. The role has arisen to cover a period of parental leave.
The Intellectual Property practice sits in the corporate department and is highly ranked in the Legal 500. The IP team handles a diverse range of contentious and non-contentious intellectual property matters and the full range of IP rights including, trademarks and passing off, copyright and database rights, rights in designs, patents, and rights in confidential information. The team acts for an impressive portfolio of clients across a number of exciting sectors including the pharmaceuticals, food business, and energy sectors.
The IP team works with every department in the firm so you will have excellent exposure to a broad and varied caseload, you will handle top-quality work, and you will have excellent levels of client contact.
You will advise clients on mostly non-contentious, and some contentious IP matters including:
- Advising a diverse spectrum of clients and other specialist teams on ad-hoc day-to-day IP queries;
- Assisting in a broad range of transactional matters, providing specialist input on IP issues;
- Assisting in a broad range of contentious matters;
- Assisting in advice on the strengthening and protection of IP portfolios;
- Maintaining and building client relationships;
The successful individual:
- Qualified Solicitor with ideally upwards of 5+ PQE with experience in non-contentious IP matters, or a mixed contentious and non-contentious IP background gained at a Legal 500 or US/international law firm with a highly ranked IP practice.
- Corporate support experience is essential.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team that is a massive success story!
The firm operates a hybrid working model which is currently 2 days a week in the office.
Individuals qualified in common law jurisdictions are welcome to apply.
To apply for this excellent Intellectual Property Solicitor vacancy, please send your CV ASAP or contact Sandra Pavlou in confidence.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.