Compliance Analyst - FATCA/CRS
- Jameson Legal.
- £31948.35 - £53247.25 per annum
- 26 Jan 2023
- 23 Feb 2023
- Jameson Legal Singapore
- Job Title
- Risk and Compliance
- Practice Area
- Compliance, Financial Services, Funds
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is a prestigious local law firm, that has built a successful practice servicing HNW clients across the region. In view of business growth, they are now recruiting a compliance analyst with experience in FATCA and CRS, reporting to work with this department in Singapore. This is a client facing role where you will liaise with clients, representatives, intermediaries, and other professionals where required.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of compliance experience with a funds company, particularly in FATCA or CRS.
- Experience in fund administration reporting
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills to liaise with external clients and regulatory bodies where required.
For a confidential chat on this or other roles we are handling, please contact Sandra Goh.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit