Professional Negligence Associate
- Interlink Recruitment Limited
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dependent on Experience
- 26 Jan 2023
- 23 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Clinical / Medical Negligence
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An unmissable opportunity for an 2-3 PQE Professional Negligence Associate to join an innovative and high performing team at a Top 30 UK firm
- A well-established global firm, which now employs more than 1000 people with over 600 lawyers offering a wide range of legal services to companies and individuals.
- The firm has grown rapidly in the past decade, with more than 25% revenue growth in the past five years alone.
- Management of a varied and complex contentious professional negligence case-load including claims against solicitors, accountants, tax advisers, construction professionals and insurance professionals.
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales.
- 2-3 PQE, gained in reputable City law firm or large national firm.
- Experience of working for high net worth clients, including overseas clients (beneficial).
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders.
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Group personal pension salary sacrifice
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Laura Bentley-Carr for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.