Legal Counsel - IT
- Jameson Legal.
- £75000 - £100000 per annum
- 26 Jan 2023
- 01 Feb 2023
- Jameson Legal Singapore
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Company / Commercial, Corporate, Information Technology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Headquartered in Singapore and a prominent player in its field, our client is actively recruiting a legal counsel to handle a range of corporate commercial and technology matters. This broad commercial role involves providing advice and support on daily BAU matters as well as investments, joint ventures, divestments, and acquisitions. To succeed, you must be Singapore-qualified and possess prior corporate or M&A experience gained with a renowned law firm or in-house. Exposure to technology related projects would be ideal.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A recognized degree in law and be admitted to the Singapore Bar.
- A minimum of 3 years of TMT or corporate experience, gained in-house with a technology company or with a reputable law firm.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Strong ability to work autonomously and within multi-functional teams.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
For a confidential chat on this or other roles we are handling, please contact Qianlin Zhou (Lyn).
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit