Investment Compliance Associate
- CLARC Recruitment
- England, London
- £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + + Bonus & Benefits
- 26 Jan 2023
- 23 Feb 2023
- Chris Clarke
- Job Title
- Risk and Compliance
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are working as sole agency to assist a large fund management business looking to recruit an Investment Compliance Associate to join their team in a role initially focused on Investment Compliance however has great potential to gain exposure to broader compliance duties. The company offer agile working with 40% of your time required to be in the office.
- Carry out compliance monitoring & testing, primarily of Fixed Income funds, utilising Blackrock's Aladdin system.
- Assist the Compliance officer in establishing, implementing, and maintaining adequate Compliance policies and procedures.
- Assist with the completion of the risk-based compliance monitoring and testing programme.
- Liaise with relevant third parties on Compliance matters.
- Ad hoc projects, as and when required.
- At least 3 years Compliance experience within a similar fund management business.
- Excellent experience using an Investment Monitoring system, Blackrock's Aladdin system desirable but not essential
- Degree educated.
- Relevant professional qualifications an advantage.
- Self-motivated with an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.