Healthcare Senior Associate
- JMC Legal
- England, Tyne and Wear, Newcastle upon Tyne
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- 26 Jan 2023
- 23 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Healthcare, Mental Health, Regulatory
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you ready to be a leader in the Healthcare field? Join this Top 30 Firm and drive responsibility in their L500 Top Tier Healthcare department, with strong prospects to progress towards partnership.
With offices spanning across the UK, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America, this leading Top 30 Firm are no strangers to international success. Notably, they achieved a record-breaking increase in turnover over the past three years due to their entrepreneurial approach and transforming leadership. This has been funnelled through to their national departments, earning them Legal 500 Top Tier accreditation across almost 40 of their practice areas, on top of numerous Law Society Excellence Awards.
Their insurance, real estate and healthcare heritage has enabled them to establish a prestigious client base with a significant sector focus in these areas. In particular, clients range from household names to government departments and NHS bodies, including all of the UK's top-ten insurers. This makes for an exhilarating and rewarding working lifestyle, with endless opportunities to work on some of the most high-profile matters in the UK.
On the inside, their investment in employees reflects their outward vision for success. They offer the technical training and tools for each individual to excel and even exceed their potential. And with no real barriers to progression, everyone has the opportunity to reach the top level. This is exactly why they continue to boast a high retention rate and attract high-calibre lawyers. Here, you will be continually motivated by the ongoing work whilst establishing professional relationships into lasting friendships.
- This is a highly rewarding opportunity for a Healthcare Senior Associate to join the firm's buoyant office in Newcastle, with hybrid working in place
- Situated within the UK's leading Health practice, you will join a Legal 500 Top Tier Healthcare Advisory team full of first-class experts and public and independent sector specialists who advise health and social care providers and commissioners - this includes NHS Trusts, independent sector providers, charities and investors
- You will manage a diverse caseload, in accordance with client protocols, mainly consisting of patient care issues and mental health advice, coroners' inquests, advice on CQC inspections, regulation and enforcement
- As a Senior Associate, you will also build and maintain effective client and third-party relationships and mentor junior lawyers as they progress within the team
- This role comes with strong prospects to progress, in line with the growth agenda; the firm are succession planning and keen to find the next generation of senior Lawyers, providing you with the platform for future partnership
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Healthcare Solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities & an entrepreneurial flair
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Hybrid working
This is a standout opportunity for a Healthcare Senior Associate to join the firm's dynamic office in Newcastle.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.