Residential Property Solicitor (Head of Department)
- JMC Legal
- England, West Sussex, Worthing
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits
- 26 Jan 2023
- 23 Feb 2023
- Jamie Chinnock
- Job Title
- Head of Department
- Practice Area
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This ever-growing, regional firm is seeking a Residential Property Solicitor (6yrs+ PQE) to join them in Worthing, West Sussex as the Head of Residential Property.
This firm is looking to further expand its conveyancing department. Conveyancing work is at the forefront of their offering, which has been cultivated over years of servicing in Sussex.
- The firm has one of the best reputations for the quality of work and personability in the South East. You will find friendly Solicitors and be working alongside the best.
- The collaborative atmosphere within this firm induces a friendly outlook and makes it a great place to openly communicate and work with fellow members of the firm.
- You will manage an interesting caseload, be given the support and opportunities to progress, carry out business development, and be embraced by a team of Conveyancing Lawyers that are a step above the rest.
- They provide legal services for individuals and businesses and pride themselves on providing top-tier client service and quality of work.
- This role will see you working alongside market-leading individuals in the Residential Property space where you will supervise other members of the team including Trainee Solicitors
- The department is home to a number of fee-earning lawyers working on a top-quality level of work and offering a top work-life balance.
- You will have a range of work which includes HNW sales/purchases, transfers of equity, new builds, re-mortgaging, and much more.
- You will be expected to run your own caseload and you will be provided with administrative support in doing this, as well as closer working relationships with local estate agents.
- You will be a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive, 6+ years PQE
- You will have excellent team and communication skills
- You will be client-centric and driven
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and strong benefits package
- Opportunity to work with market-leading individuals
- A collegiate working environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Residential Property Lawyer to join a successful practice in Worthing, West Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation