- JMC Legal
- England, Greater Manchester, City Of Manchester
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- 26 Jan 2023
- 23 Feb 2023
- Ray Birkett
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Secure an enviable work/life balance while making your mark on a leading Construction practice. This opportunity comes with excellent prospects for progression through to partnership.
This leading national law firm has come off another record-breaking year and won countless industry and employer awards in that time.
As part of a close-knit team, you will be supported to develop and grow as a Lawyer, working alongside some of the industry's leading names. If you are an ambitious individual looking to make your mark in one of the most exciting law firms in the North, this firm is a standout choice.
You will join a Legal 500 ranked Construction team as a Solicitor in the firm's Manchester office.
You will gain hands-on exposure to a range of contentious and non-contentious matters in the UK and internationally. Clients include developers, contractors, and consultants across various sectors, including energy, student accommodation, and transport.
Working side by side with some of the city's most respected Construction Lawyers, you will have the support and investment needed to take your career to the next level. You can expect an attractive salary, bonus and benefits, clear flexibility and work/life balance, and a platform to progress your career.
- As a guide, this role would suit a Solicitor between NQ - 5 years PQE
- Have gained exposure to contentious & non-contentious construction matters
- Be comfortable working as part of a close-knit team as well as independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.