Commercial Property Solicitor NQ+
- JMC Legal
- England, Essex, Chelmsford
- £38000 - £58000 per annum
- 26 Jan 2023
- 23 Feb 2023
- Andrew Chapman
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you a newly-qualified Commercial Property Solicitor seeking a new and exciting role in Chelmsford, Essex?
With several departments and partners recognised by the Legal 500 as leading in their respective practice areas, you can be sure to receive extraordinary guidance and support in your role, expediting your full potential.
The firm has been operating for well over 100 years, during which time they have accumulated a deep understanding of the region and a loyal base of generational clients.
A large proportion of their work is generated through referrals and repeat business, and they are planning to continue taking more market share in line with strategic growth plans.
They are an excellent firm to consider joining as you can have the best of both worlds with an excellent pipeline of work, in an enjoyable environment in which you feel valued and supported.
With an impressive cohort of Leading Individuals and Recommended Lawyers in the Real Estate department, this firm can provide the platform for ambitious Solicitors to advance their careers in the commercial property space.
This Legal 500-recognised practice has enjoyed substantial growth in terms of size, geographic spread, and turnover in the past five years, further developing its profile across Essex.
You will join an award-winning Property team, dealing with both local work and an ever-growing client base of HNW individuals, Wealthy families, Business owners and entrepreneurs. You will find the work on par with top London firms.
You will work as part of a supportive, friendly and professional team, and the caseload will include; Landlord and tenant, Development, Investment and Acquisitions and Disposals.
This role comes with excellent prospects, market-leading support and guidance from award-winning partners, and a clear route for career progression.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE
- You should have experience running your own caseload of Commercial Property matters
- You should enjoy business development and be keen to assist and grow with the department
- First-class communication skills are essential
- You should be ambitious and keen to progress your career
What's on offer:
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent on experience
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
- Enhanced annual leave and pension schemes
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership
- Electric car scheme
- Lucrative bonuses
- Flexible/hybrid working
Apply now for the role of Commercial Property Solicitor in Chelmsford for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.