Join this innovative Top 200 Firm and be a part of an award-winning, L500-ranked Corporate team with the exposure to advise international businesses and heavyweight PLCs.
This Top 200 Firm are relatively new, and this means that they are at the forefront of innovation; they are challenging the norm. They are a different kind of law firm, far removed from the traditional, stuffy firms of old, and have their sights set on the horizon - challenging and innovating with every step they take.
Their office is equipped with cutting-edge technology, and their Solicitors & Partners are amongst the best and brightest in their fields. They tailor their approach to meet the needs of the client, using out-of-the-box thinking and a wealth of experience and skill sets that have ensured they are at the forefront of legal development, growth and analytical expertise.
Ranking highly in the Legal 500 across almost all disciplines, the firm continue to attract the highest quality legal talent across the regions and those moving out of the city. This has subsequently provided the platform for junior lawyers to gain outstanding support and training alongside endless opportunities for progression, which has increased the firm's employee retention rate to an amicable standard.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Corporate Associate to join the firm's offices in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- Earning Legal 500 accreditation, the Corporate team undertake an entire range of complex projects for international businesses, PLCs and SMEs across the IT, retail, agriculture and healthcare sectors
- To align with this, you will have a diverse caseload, including mergers & acquisitions, equity capital markets, private equity, shareholder arrangements, employee ownership trusts and corporate governance
- As an Associate, you will find that this opportunity comes with a high level of career investment and progression; you can take advantage of the firm's international reach, enabling you to skyrocket your career to the very top level
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Corporate Solicitor with 2 to 5 years PQE
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Flexible working
This is a standout opportunity for a Corporate Associate to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.