Debt Recovery Paralegal or Litigation Executive
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
- 27 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- Tony Seymour
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation, Debt Recovery, Insolvency
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Debt Recovery Paralegal or Litigation Executive | Manchester (UK), Hybrid Working | Leading commercial litigation team | £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
A rare opening within a highly sought-after, prestigious law firm for a new Debt Recovery Paralegal or Litigation Executive to join their ranks.
The leading commercial litigation team of this national law firm is looking for a paralegal or litigation executive with commercial or consumer debt recovery experience.
This is an exciting role working for a range of clients and with fantastic career progression; this role offers the successful candidate the chance to further their legal career in the Commercial Litigation and Debt Recovery sector, working with and learning from the best.
- Job title: Paralegal / Litigation Executive
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: to £25,000
- Reports to Partner
This is a leading debt recovery team. The successful candidate will work in a thriving department based in the Manchester office. The caseload is varied including:
- Commercial and consumer debt recovery cases for a variety of clients including large national corporates and PLCs.
- Enforcement proceedings.
- Insolvency actions.
- You will also have the opportunity to get involved in business development, expanding the services of the debt recovery offering.
The team is looking for a talented debt recovery paralegal or litigation executive with litigated or pre-litigated experience. Perhaps you are interested in a new challenge or are looking for a role which can offer long-term career progression. The ideal candidate will:
- Be adaptable.
- Have strong communication and people skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent prioritisation skills.
Based on their new state-of-the-art Manchester office, you will be able to take advantage of the firm's excellent hybrid working policy.
The firm operates a relaxed and agile approach to working which is very different from other leading law firms in the market. Furthermore, they offer a suite of excellent benefits including:
- Private healthcare provision.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Life insurance and income protection.
- Bespoke employee assistance programme.
- Bonus scheme.
One of the major attractions of the role is the many routes available to develop your career. Whether gaining more complex litigation experience or moving into leadership / operational positions, this role will constantly grow your expertise and hone your skill set.
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Debt Recovery Paralegal or Litigation Executive position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.