- LHH Recruitment Solutions
- England, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes
- £52000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
- 27 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-302001
- Christopher Ewles
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts, Company / Commercial, Data Protection
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Legal Counsel | General Commercial | Milton Keynes, Hybrid Working | £52k - £65k
A rare opening with a Global brand for a one to three-year PQE Commercial Legal Counsel to join their ranks; this role offers the successful candidate the chance to further their legal career in the Commercial Contracts and Data Protection sector, working with and learning from the best.
- The focus of the opportunity will be to handle general commercial agreements with candidates being considered from both In-House or Private Practice.
- The role will be reviewing, advising and drafting general commercial agreements (including complex and high-value contracts) which include procurement contracts, NDAs, SAAS, terms & conditions plus marketing agreements.
- You will additionally be supporting the business on competition law, disputes and data protection. The opportunity offers excellent training and good long-term development within the legal team.
- UK Qualified Solicitor between 1 to 3 years PQE (more junior candidates with pre-qualification experience will also be considered).
- Candidates from an In-House or Private Practice background will be considered.
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and advising a full range of general commercial agreements.
- Exposure to competition law, litigation and data protection would be an advantage.
- A commercial outlook who understands business needs.
- Excellent planning, attention to detail, organisational and time management skills with the ability to work to tight time schedules, prioritising and handling conflicting demands.
- Salary at £52,000 - £65,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and bonus.
- The role is assigned to the Milton Keynes branch with one day a week office based and four days remote on offer.
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Legal Counsel position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.
LHH Recruitment Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHH Recruitment Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To note, the PQE indicated in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE