Real Estate Associate - 1-4+ PQE - Birmingham
- Chadwick Nott (Birmingham)
- England, West Midlands, Birmingham
- 27 Jan 2023
- 07 Feb 2023
- Kate Sinclair
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This major UK law firm has a vacancy for a Real Estate Associate to join their busy department in Birmingham.
Our client has an outstanding reputation for advising on complex, headline making real estate transactions and is an award winning practice, famed for its entrepreneurial, forward thinking approach and team orientated culture.
The team is large and diverse and provides numerous opportunities for personal growth and development. You will have responsibility for all aspects of transactions and liaise directly with clients. The role will suit a candidate with excellent communications skills who is happy to take on the responsibility of working with key clients.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own caseload from start to end with support of senior team members if required
- Supervising and developing more junior colleagues
- Dealing with all aspects of and a variety of landlord and tenant matters
- Providing support on corporate acquisitions and disposals
- Drafting and negotiating certificates of title
You will act for a variety of for clients within the consumer, leisure and real estate finance sectors.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.