Corporate Knowledge Lawyer
- Lipson Lloyd-Jones
- England, London
- £Market FTE
- 30 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Marian Lloyd-Jones
- Job Title
- Professional Support Lawyer
- Practice Area
- Company / Commercial, Corporate
- Contract Type
- Part Time
A mid size full service law firm.
A corporate knowledge lawyer to join the Corporate team on a part time basis, to inter alia
* produce and deliver high quality knowledge content for the team, enabling fee earners to deliver a first class service to clients
* identify areas for service deliver improvement as a result of changes in the law, technology and best practice
* manage the library of precedents and sample clauses, including updating and rationalising the content, identifying gaps and creating new documents
* assist in the preparation of knowledge-led business development material, including market intelligence around M&A and PE, identifying trends, and targets
* assist in the preparation of presentations and pitches to clients and prospective clients
* oversee and direct a comprehensive training programme.
Passionate about company law and the promotion of best practice within this sphere, you will be interested in promoting innovative ways to best serve the firm's clients and support its fee earners.
A technical expert on company law, you will display a genuine enthusiasm for the development of the practice area and ideally demonstrate a track record of delivering improvements in knowledge
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.