Technology & IP Associate
- Interlink Recruitment Limited
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dependent on Experience
- 30 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Information Technology, Intellectual Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you an Associate looking for a new challenge? A top tier law firm is actively searching for a promising senior solicitor to join their Technology, Data and Commercial Team.
What will the role entail?
- Major telecoms networks projects, outsourcing (both ITO and BPO), cloud services arrangements, commercial projects and various IT, telco and technology related matters
- Recent transactions include advising on a ground-breaking active and passive Radio Access Network sharing deal between two mobile operators in Kazakhstan as well as similar deals in several other countries, and advising on a €500m contract concerning outsourcing of the management of a fixed and mobile telecoms network and an upgrade to LTE
What do you need?
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- 3-6 years telecoms sector experience ideally gained across a range of jurisdictions, and a passion for the sector
- Have experience advising on international telecoms projects to build, manage, maintain, share or sell telecoms infrastructure
- Have experience of large technology outsourcing transactions
- Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical issues that are key to our clients
- Ideally (though not essential) have experience of telecoms regulatory advice
- "Tier 1" Technology, Data and Commercial Team. The team operates globally across more than 40 countries which means their clients benefit from a valuable combination of global insight and local knowledge that allows them to handle complex transactions and multi-party, high-value project work across multiple jurisdictions
- Advise on high profile and complex mandates for telecoms operators, and for major users and suppliers of technology related service
- Clients range from emerging market and mature market telecoms operators, major Government departments through to the larger retail and investment banks, airlines, retail groups, FTSE 100 companies and IT/outsourcing service providers
- As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn’t quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion on your career.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful