Commercial Litigation Partner
- JMC Legal
- England, London, City of London
- £110000 - £130000 per annum + excellent work life balance
- 30 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Reece Mitten
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This practice has a rich heritage and provides a full service offering to a range of national and international clients. The firm has several offices in the South East and a reputation for the quality of work it handles, as well as the working environment that they offer is first class.
They are now seeking a Commercial Litigation Partner to join it's busy and growing Commercial Litigation Department.
Located in the City of London, this practice puts Commercial Litigation at the heart of everything they do, and as a result, they continuously punch above their weight and compete against Top 100 firms.
They have unequalled experience and knowledge for a firm of its size. This has enabled them to flourish, and now they have ambitious growth planned over the next 24 months, making now an exciting time to join; a large majority of their recent hires have been recognised in the Legal 500 or are Chambers ranked.
Culturally, this practice is a breath of fresh air and has a dynamic, modern approach to traditional ways of working. They promote flexibility, with working from home up to THREE days a week, alongside autonomy.
They are now seeking a Commercial Litigation Partner with 8+ PQE to join and add experience and value to its friendly and growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on market-leading and high-profile contentious matters alongside Associates, Partners, and an overall incredibly professional and supportive team.
This prospect not only gives you an unrivalled level of exposure but is also a potential springboard to progression and equity.
The Commercial Litigation department deals with an excellent quality of work, including but not limited to Debt recovery, Shareholder disputes, Contract disputes, high-value fraud, breach of contract claims, Civil fraud, Sales of goods, and the handling of more complex matters across the UK and internationally.
Requirements & Salary:
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Partner with 8+ relevant years of PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Experience supporting/training/managing junior members of a team would be beneficial
- You will enjoy working in a client-facing position and be able to develop rapport
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long-term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
This is a standout opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Partner to join a high-quality and growing London, City firm with strong career prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration.