International Arbitration Associate
- Interlink Recruitment Limited
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dependent on Experience
- 30 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An unmissable opportunity for a 5+ PQE International Arbitration Associate to join an innovative and high performing team at a Top 30 UK firm
- A well-established global firm, which now employs more than 1000 people with over 600 lawyers offering a wide range of legal services to companies and individuals.
- The firm has grown rapidly in the past decade, with more than 25% revenue growth in the past five years alone.
- Manage all client work allocated by Partners.
- Case management and running client matters (or parts of larger matters).
- Work spans a range of sectors, including energy, mining, construction, finance, telecommunications, shipping, real estate and life sciences.
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales.
- 5+ PQE, gained in reputable firm.
- Experience of international arbitration practice and procedure, and of working on disputes involving multiple legal regimes.
- Experience of drafting international arbitration memorials, submissions and procedural documents.
- Experience of preparing oral advocacy before international arbitration tribunals, and an interest to develop oral advocacy skills.
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Group personal pension salary sacrifice
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Laura Bentley-Carr for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.