Dispute Resolution Associate Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, Suffolk, Ipswich
- £40000 - £60000 per annum
- 30 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Andrew Chapman
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Dispute Resolution, Litigation
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This Legal 500-tiered, Top 100 UK firm attracts a quality of work unique to them outside of London.
As they continue to grow and expand across all departments, they are looking for an Associate Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join their team in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Steeped in history but by no means limited by it, this firm of over 150 years, has remained modern and progressive to secure the prestige they have in today's market.
This Top 100 firm are highly innovative and entrepreneurial, constantly expanding the barriers considered of a regular law firm. They are at the forefront of innovation, producing an envious client base including multinational corporations, tech start-ups, pharmaceutical companies, and HNW individuals. They are a formidable force of expertise and specialist individuals.
Their practice areas include Real Estate, Private Client, Technology, Corporate and Commercial, Employment, Dispute Resolution, IP, Finance and Education. This ensures that their broad and impressive accolade of clients are well serviced within the firm, and each department benefits from high-quality cross-referral work.
The firm ensures that every individual feels part of the team, despite its size, and has an unbeatable culture. Surrounded by support and guidance, to ensure you reach your full potential
- One of the strongest reputations in the market
- Legal 500-ranked
- Enviable, dynamic network on a regional, national, and growing international level
- Impressive growth through high-quality strategic hires who share the ethos of the firm
- Progressive and agile in their approach
The role will see you joining an already strong and established contentious probate team, dealing with a wide range of high-quality contentious probate & trusts work.
You will work closely with a range of clients to provide fast and pragmatic advice, whilst actively involved with marketing strategies to attract new clients. Your caseload will include but not be limited to; contentious probate, estate administration, trust disputes, will validity/inheritance/proprietary estoppel claims.
You will assist in supervising more junior fee earners, delegating appropriate work to paralegals and supporting more senior team members on large complex matters.
With a clear pathway for progression and Partnership on offer for the right candidate, now is an exciting time to join this leading regional heavyweight firm, as they continue to strengthen their foothold in the market.
- You will be a Dispute Resolution Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE, and a minimum of 1 year relevant experience working in contentious probate
- You will be able to demonstrate a proven ability to generate new business
- You will be able to manage your own caseload of contentious probate and trusts matters
- You will be keen and willing to engage in networking and industry events
- You will be ambitious and driven, and ready to take full advantage of the career progression opportunity on offer
- Salary is above-market-rate, negotiable and dependent on experience
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Regular and meritocratic progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work alongside industry-leading legal professionals
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join this award-winning department, based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call for a confidential conversation.