- Interlink Recruitment Limited
- Guildford, Surrey
- Dependent on Experience
- 30 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Family / Matrimonial
- PQE Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Here at Interlink we have an opportunity for a technically strong, personable and ambitious lawyer, who specialises in family law at one of the top leading practices in Guildford
The team acts for a diverse client base including international entrepreneurs, city professionals, those in the media, sports and entertainment industries as well as the spouses/partners of same sex. The role requires someone with experience of mid to high value matrimonial finance issues and private child law matters.
- Advising on cohabitee issues
- Divorce and financial issues
- Pre and post -nuptial agreements
- Civil partnership disputes
- First-class support and learning and development opportunities are provided and early responsibility is offered.
- A qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- With at least 1-2 year’s PQE
- You should have drive and an enthusiasm for a broad spectrum of family work.
- Successful candidates will be strong team players with good inter-personal skills,
- You will possess strong academics and high quality experience with a leading national/regional practice
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Siobhan Murray for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful