- England, North West England
- £40000 - £42800 per annum + doa
- 30 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Jennifer McPhail
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Company / Commercial, Intellectual Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Solicitor to join an organisation based in the North West on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a supportive organisation and undertake a commercial role which offers a varied caseload. Newly Qualified Socitors will also be considered.
The organisation is based in Greater Manchester. This role is a mixture of home and office-based working, so the Commercial Solicitor must be within commutable distance.
- Drafting and advising on commercial contracts and agreements
- Supporting teams across the organisation with legal issues
- Assisting Senior Commercial Solicitor in reviewing internal policies
- Providing commercial advice on contracts with various parties including universities, charities and suppliers, etc
- Support in the development of IP management principles and processes
- Instructing outside counsel on regulatory, litigation and other matters
- Qualified legal professional
- In- house and private practice experience is desirable however experience across different sectors will be considered
- Hard-working and committed, team player who communicates well
- Experience of negotiating and drafting commercial agreements including procurement contracts
- Experience of supporting the development of new technologies and IP
- 28 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Options to buy ir sell holiday leave
- Generous pension scheme and contribution
- Free car parking
- Life insurance
- Flexible working patterns
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Jennifer McPhail in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.