- Law Absolute Limited
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- 30 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Company / Commercial, Corporate Finance / M&A
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Legal Administrator | Leading Law Firm | Corporate and Commercial | Cambridge | £23,000.00
A leading law firm is seeking a Legal Administrator to join their Corporate and Commercial team based in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will provide administrative and legal support to partners and fee earners across a variety of sectors including commercial agreements, corporate transactions, IP and data protection.
Main tasks of this role include:
- Dealing and responding to client queries
- Office administration (paper and electronic filing, scanning, archiving, invoicing, and maintaining databases).
- On-boarding new clients and taking contact information
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Record keeping and file management (opening, closing, and scheduling)
Candidates should have the following criteria to apply:
- Experience working for a high-level law firm
- Experience working on corporate law matters
- Ability to demonstrate an interest in corporate law
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Team-focused approach
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Legal Administrator position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.