Public Law Associate NQ - 4
- BCL Legal
- England, Nottinghamshire, Nottingham
- £45000 - £65000 per annum
- 01 Feb 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Lauren Evans
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Public Law Associate - Nottingham
An exciting opportunity to join this award winning national firm as part of its high performing Public Law team based in Nottingham.
- National team recognised in the legal directories as a leader in its field
- Handling the full range of public law matters encompassing a variety of work types, including constitutional and administrative law advice, planning, environment, health, information law, judicial review and other regulatory litigation and disciplinary matters
- Supporting Partners and Senior Associates advising clients on administrative and constitutional, environmental and planning law matters.
- Working with government departments on a daily basis, advising on high profile nationally significant matters
- Environmental and planning matters
- Advising on regulatory regimes, planning advice, vires analysis, legislative drafting, constitutional and administrative law advice, statutory interpretation, advising on/having conduct of judicial reviews.
- NQ - 4 PQE
- Experienced in advising on public law risk, statutory interpretation, litigation including drafting, understanding of information law
- Experience working with or for the public sector / conducting or defending judicial reviews or legislative drafting
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Working with a firm, which offers flexible working to support a good work-life balance and focuses on wellbeing and individuality
- Working with a team of experts in the field of Public Law handling very good quality work
For more information regarding this Public Law role, please contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.