Care Paralegal, Leicestershire – 6 months experience – Salary £DOE – A reputable and leading practice needs an experienced Care Paralegal to work within the busy care team.
• A new position has arisen for an experienced Care Paralegal to join a growing and expanding practice within their care team.
• The appointed Care Paralegal will be supporting the family team which advises on a variety of matters such as private, divorce, finance, and children matters.
• Ideal Family/Care Paralegal will have at least 12 months experience working within the family or childcare team of a reputable practice and have legal aid experience.
• This friendly firm are proud to deliver a bespoke service to their clients. Listening to client requirements and offering hassle-free, cost effective and tailored solutions are of paramount importance, the firm wish to appoint like-minded lawyers who share these core values.
• Salary dependent on experience.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate