Real Estate Finance Lawyer - In-House Secondment Contract
- Jameson Legal.
- England, London, City of London
- £375 - £500 per day
- 03 Feb 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Jameson Legal
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Banking, Commercial Property
- PQE Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are very keen to speak with Real Estate Finance Lawyers who would consider working on a contract basis In-House. Our client is a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider working on unique In-House secondment contracts with clients across a range of sectors, but notably within Financial Services, Asset Management and Investment Funds.
Contracts tend to be for initial periods of 6 months in duration. Some contracts are extended further, however, this is assessed on a case by case basis.
Ideally, candidates will be available at short notice or immediately.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Ideally between 3-4 years' PQE in handling a range of Real Estate Finance matters
- A broad Real Estate Finance background to include, for example, acting for banking lenders, borrowers, senior, junior and mezzanine debt players in providing advice across investment, development and structured finance, including commercial mortgage-backed securitisations
- Experience in providing real estate finance advice to clients across an array of sectors would be of interest, especially Financial Institutions, Asset Management, and Investment Funds
- Experience gained from notable City, International or leading West End firms, or notable in-house teams
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice
Whilst 3-4 years' PQE is ideal, candidates falling outside this bracket will also be considered.
Please apply with your CV to Jennifer Pike in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit