Sole Legal Counsel
- Michael Page Legal
- England, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
- 06 Feb 2023
- 06 Mar 2023
- JN -122022-5869828
- Karli Stephens
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts, Company / Commercial, Information Technology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sole legal counsel role working for a innovative and leading technology consultancy company.
This role offers a broad scope of work including commercial and corporate, reporting directly to the CEO.
Fantastic opportunity to join an innovative technology company who designs new products, systems, and services for its clients in a diverse range of industries including defence & security, medical & health care, and wireless communications.
My client the world leaders in communications, radar and sensing systems.
The responsibilities with this role include:
- Reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts (supplier agreements, NDAs, SAAS, technology licences, equipment loans)
- Providing legal advice on a range of day to day matters including compliance issues
- Managing and preventing disputes
- Drafting inter-company loan agreements
- Dealing with employee shares and share options (granting options, issuing shares on exercise)
- internally on corporate transactions
Suitable candidates for the role of Commercial Counsel will have the following qualifications & experience:
- Qualified Solicitor in the UK or other similar jurisdiction.
- Proven experience in Commercial Contracts or other relevant transactional work
- 5 years + PQE.
For further information about the package on offer for this role, please apply to this advert or contact the instructed agent, Karli Stephens of Michael Page Legal.