Industrial Disease NIHL Fee Earner
- England, Greater Manchester
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + generous benefits
- 06 Feb 2023
- 04 Mar 2023
- Tony Seymour
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Insurance, Litigation, Occupational / Industrial Disease
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Industrial Disease Paralegal / Litigation Executive / Fee Earner - NIHL Litigated - to £30,000
Industrial Disease Paralegal / Litigation Executive / Legal Executive - Greater Manchester
Industrial disease Paralegal / Litigation Executive / Fee Earner - An industrial disease fee earner with particular NIHL experience is sought by this well-established team. The hiring managers are looking to attract a range of candidates ideally from a defendant background though claimant will be considered.
- Job title: Fee Earner
- Location: Greater Manchester
- Salary: to £30,000
- Reports to: Team Leader
- Previous Experience: Strong litigated NIHL background sought either from a claimant or defendant background. Role offers fantastic progression.
Quality 'hourly rate' disease work
The team is looking for litigated NIHL experience. Claimant or defendant candidates will be considered, but they must have proven litigated experience. The successful candidates will enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package, working in a thriving, yet supportive environment. In particular, applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in industrial disease work - especially litigated NIHL
- Ideally defendant experience, though claimant experience will be considered
- A professional, focused approach to their work; and
- A genuine enthusiasm for this particular area of industrial disease work.
Leading national team
Our client is a leading top tier defendant insurance firm handling the full breadth of personal injury, EL/PL and Industrial Disease related work from NIHL and HAVS right through to defending more complex asbestos related claims such as mesothelioma. The firm is a panel adviser for some of the top insurance houses as well as public sector clients.
Taking your career forward
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the leading names in defendant insurance offering an attractive salary and benefits. Just as important, this is an equally exciting chance to really develop your career with excellent training and exposure to quality work as opportunities to progress to more strategic roles within the team.