Data Privacy Advisor
- Law Absolute Limited
- London (Greater)
- £409-544 per/day
- 17 Mar 2023
- 14 Apr 2023
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Compliance, Data Protection, Regulatory
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity: A national broadcasting agency is looking for an experienced Data Privacy Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis (6 months). There will never be a dull moment with this varied and exciting caseload. Work will span across all sectors of the agency from software to on-air production.
- Drafting DPIAs & risk assessments
- Handling Data Subject Requests
- Analysing Data Retention
- Assisting with projects for the Records of Processing activity
- Supporting stakeholders
- 3 years + experience as a Data Privacy Advisor
- Confident handling a varied caseload and able to reprioritise their work.
- Great knowledge of Key DP legislations e.g., PECR
- Familiar with privacy related technology solutions
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.