- Thomson LRC
- Edinburgh/ London/ Dublin
- Highly Competitive Salary & Benefits
- 18 Mar 2023
- 15 Apr 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Asset Finance, Banking, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a Lawyer to join the highly successful banking and finance team of a dynamic UK law firm. Working as part of an integrated UK-wide team, the Banking Lawyer will take on a full-time, permanent role at the firm's modern Edinburgh offices.
The Banking team provides a full service of banking and finance legal services, working with borrowers, lenders and sponsors on a variety of debt transactions ranging from £1M to £1B. Transactions are often complex and cross-border in nature.
The Banking team also acts for banks, building societies, debt and pension funds and other financial institutions, alongside numerous PLCs and large global corporate clients.
As a Banking Lawyer in this team, you will work collaboratively and in partnership with your clients to ensure delivery of the right solutions. Our key areas of expertise are:
- Real Estate Finance
- Project Finance
- Asset finance
- Asset backed lending
- B2B, Peer to Peer and private banking
- Derivatives and Leveraged and finance
- Regulatory advice
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Corporate debt
- Security structures
The firm is looking to hire a Banking Lawyer who demonstrates:
- 1+ year of PQE and a background in banking & finance law.
- Strong, recent and relevant work experience focused on banking and financial transactions, which is likely to include good working knowledge of LMA standard form documentation.
- Team player, able to manage a complex and varied workload effectively.
- The firm offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Additionally, the firm offers genuine long-term career prospects.
- The firm are happy to discuss flexible-working arrangements.
If you would like to discuss this Banking Lawyer role in greater detail, please apply today.
Apply for Banking Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly