Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Healthcare / Clinical negligence solicitor / Associate - £50,000 - £60,000
Clinical Negligence Solicitor / Health Litigation Solicitor - Manchester
Clinical Negligence Solicitor - The relatively new department has already forged an enviable reputation for advising members of the medical profession as well as healthcare organisations on the full gamut of healthcare litigation work including complex birth injury work. They are now looking to recruit a healthcare litigation solicitor with roughly 4 PQE or more. This is still very much a growing team offering excellent prospects for progression.
- Job title: Associate / Senior Associate 4 PQE+
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
- Reports to: Partner
- Previous Experience: Qualified solicitor with roughly 4 PQE or more. Experience of handling clinical negligence files preferably from a defendant perspective.
Candidates with strong clinical negligence experience
The team advises on all manner of clients including public and private hospitals, niche clinics, pharmaceutical companies, health ministries and local authorities. In particular they are looking for an experienced clinical negligence solicitor with a strong health litigation background such as:
- advising organisations including NHS Resolution on everything from delayed or misdiagnosis (eg related to such diseases as cancer) to birth injury cases resulting in conditions such as cerebral palsy.
- Advising on cases involving surgical malpractice
- Advising on other matters such as the prescription of incorrect medication or incorrect length of prescription
Our client is ideally looking to attract candidates with defendant experience. They should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong technical understanding of clinical negligence work;
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills;
- Sound appreciation of client care and service delivery;
- Strong ability to liaise with clients, experts and witnesses
This is a leading role with a growing team of an established, award-winning, 'top tier' team. Should you wish to know more about this position, please don't hesitate to apply.