Personal Injury Team Leader EL/PL
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £30000 - £40000 per annum + + benefits
- 20 Mar 2023
- 17 Apr 2023
- Tony Seymour
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Insurance, Personal Injury, Personal Injury / Medical Negligence
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Team Leader - Casualty (EL/PL) - Litigated EL/PL - Manchester - £30,000 - £40,000
Personal Injury Team Leader - Casualty / EL/PL - Manchester
Personal Injury Team Leader EL/PL - The personal injury Casualty EL/PL team of this leading national defendant insurance firm is looking for Team Leaders to help manage small teams of fast track fee earners whilst carrying their own small caseload. Candidates with litigated and pre-litigated EL/PL experience will be considered.
- Job Title: Team Leader
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
- Work pattern: Hybrid - 2 to 3 days working from home
- Reports to: Team Leader and Operations Director
- Previous experience: Solicitors; Legal Executives; Litigation Executives or experienced Personal Injury Paralegals with proven litigated or pre-litigated casualty EL/PL experience preferably from a defendant insurance litigation background, though claimant will be considered.
Variety of work across various sectors
The award-winning team handles EL/PL matters across a wide range of sectors including:
- retail and leisure;
- Transport and logistics;
- public sector including local authorities and third sector charities
Range of pre-litigated and litigated work up to complex multi track
Matters range from pre-litigated EL/PL work to volume fast track to more complex multi-track work. The work also involves some product liability. Much of the caseload centres around pre-litigated and litigated fast track cases, however, the team also advise on more complex matters depending on the claim.
The team is looking for the right kind of candidate with either pre-litigated or litigated EL/PL experience ideally from a defendant background though claimant candidates will also be considered. Furthermore, they are keen to attract those with the ability to lead and motivate others and get the best out of people. Perhaps you are a solid litigator who is already supervising other staff or perhaps you are looking for a step up. Either way, we would like to hear from you.
A great place to develop your career in an established team
This is a fantastic role which will give you operational experience of running a team with further avenues to progress your career. The Casualty EL/PL team is a large, well-established department of in excess of four hundred fee earners that act for global and specialist insurers including Lloyds and London Market underwriters, brokers, as well as FTSE-100 and FTSE-250 corporates.
There could hardly be a better place to develop your career so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to apply.