In-house Lawyer - 12 Month FTC
- Jameson Legal.
- England, London, City of London
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- 21 Mar 2023
- 28 Mar 2023
- Jameson Legal
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Company / Commercial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are working closely with a trade association, who are looking to engage with a junior-level legal counsel to join their team on a 12 Month FTC in London. Experience in drafting and negotiating data and licensing contracts is imperative.
A key responsibility throughout this contract will be managing the process and undertaking drafting/negotiating/approving data contracts with external suppliers and/or customers.
Candidates will have the benefit of being provided with very strong development opportunities, and the successful individual would have the ability to participate in further training and projects across the wider business.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, with a current Practising Certificate (or from Australian or New Zealand jurisdiction)
- NQ - 2 years' PQE in handling general commercial matters, especially negotiating and drafting data and licensing contracts
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In-House
- A genuine interest in working in an In-house setting
- The ability to be able to prioritise workload, and work independently and collaboratively.
- The ability to start a new contract role at short notice or immediately
As our client is looking to expand their service offering, this represents a superb opportunity for those who are self-motivated and self-directed individuals looking for an in-house role, and able to support the General Counsel and Senior Legal Counsel!
Please get in touch with Eva Lopez for further details.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit