- England, London
- 21 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- Brogan Connolly
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Charities, Commercial Contracts, Public Sector / Local Authority
- Contract Type
- Full Time
In-House Solicitor (Charity)
London, hybrid working
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum (+ benefits)
Sellick Partnership are recruiting to a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Lawyer working in-house within a large London-based charity.
About the role:
You will join a legal team of 10 lawyers on a permanent basis, on a salary between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum on a hybrid working basis. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Providing high quality legal advice to numerous teams across the charity
- Drafting and negotiating on a broad range of commercial contracts including goods & services agreements, technology contracts, regulatory compliance, sponsorship agreements and fundraising agreements
- Ensuring good contract management practice and contractual, corporate and legislative compliance
- Supporting other members of the team
You will be a Qualified Solicitor, CILEX or Barrister with previous experience handling a busy caseload of general commercial matters, ideally in-house within a public sector organisation but the client is open to a private sector background. Experience of charity law is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Up to 12% pension contributions
- 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (with opportunity to buy one additional week)
- Highly flexible working arrangements, on average 1 - 2 days in the office per week
- Opportunity to work on an interesting, dynamic caseload within a charity organisation
This role is likely to have a lot of interest due to the nature of the organisation and interesting work, if you're interested please apply now or send your CV directly .
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion due to the CV not matching the skill set required. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.