Personal Injury / Clinical Negligence Solicitor (1-3 PQE) - Military Claims
- Bolt Burdon Kemp
- London (Greater)
- 22 Mar 2023
- 19 Apr 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Clinical / Medical Negligence, Personal Injury
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Bolt Burdon Kemp is highly regarded for running compensation claims for seriously injured people. Our solicitors handle complex and challenging multi-track work within specialist teams. We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and for employing talented staff who are serious about developing their careers with us. We are ranked in the leading independent legal directories for our fields of work and are passionate about making Bolt Burdon Kemp the best place to work. We take corporate social responsibility and the causes we champion seriously and are signatories to the Armed Forces Covenant.
Due to ongoing growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor to join our specialist Military Claims team.
You will assist with:
- providing an exceptional, high-quality service to our clients;
- handling complex and challenging multi track Military claims;
- research and marketing campaigns.
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic recently qualified solicitor with between 1 and 3 years PQE in clinical negligence and/or personal injury;
- have experience of working on high value, multi-track catastrophic clinical negligence and/or personal injury cases;
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to developing the business of the firm.
In return, we give all our staff the opportunity to excel in their chosen field by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience. Our working environment is demanding but friendly and very flexible.
To find out more about working at Bolt Burdon Kemp, visit our website.
If you are interested in the role and would like to join us, please visit our careers page and complete our online application form.