Residential Property Conveyancing Admin Assistant
- England, Surrey
- 23 Mar 2023
- 20 Apr 2023
- Briony Barber
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- PQE Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Conveyancing Admin Assistant, Residential Property
Excellent opportunity for an experienced residential conveyancing assistant to join an award winning, Legal 500 ranked, full service law firm offering legal advice and to UK and international businesses as well as individuals and families.
They are looking to recruit a Conveyancing Admin Assistant to assist their Residential Property team, based in our modern office in Camberley. The department deals with a large number of transactions each year so this is a very busy team within our progressive law firm.
Tasks may include:
- Providing quotes to prospective clients and dealing with initial enquiries for the department
- Database entry and upkeep
- Scanning in documentation
- Dealing with registration of property at the Land Registry and answering any requisitions that may be raised
- Dealing with lender's requirements after completion and dealing with deeds after completion
- Dealing with department administrative tasks
- File closing - requiring excellent attention to detail
Applicants must possess at least 5 GCSE's Grade A* to C (9-4) including Maths and English. A full driving licence is also essential. Experience of working in a legal environment is preferred and residential conveyancing experience would be advantageous.
Salary will be dependent upon experience. The firm also offer free car parking, pension and a bonus scheme.