Commercial/IT Principal Associate
- BCL Legal
- England, West Midlands, Birmingham
- £85000 - £95000 per annum
- 27 Mar 2023
- 24 Apr 2023
- Angharad Warren
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts, Data Protection, Information Technology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Commercial IT, IP and Data Protection Lawyer (Principal Associate Level) - Birmingham - 8+PQE
Top ranked national law firm is seeking an experienced Commercial Lawyer to join its commercial team in Birmingham. This Principal Associate opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Lawyer in this team, you would:
- Join a highly regarded national team working closely with a partner who is a renowned expert in this field.
- Be Birmingham based but undertake local, national and international commercial contracts work to include high- value supply and purchasing arrangements, agency and distribution arrangements, outsourcing agreements, strategic projects, IT agreements, intellectual property licensing arrangements and data protection advice.
- Manage, supervise and train junior lawyers.
- Contribute to the growth of the team.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Lawyer vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of eight years' PQE with a strong emphasis on commercial, technology and data protection during that time whether from private practice or in-house.
- Good attention to detail and drafting skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Good business development and presentation skills, to help build the local and national commercial law practice.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic and a good sense of humour.
The successful Commercial Principal Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong support from a partner regarded as a national expert.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Commercial Principal Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.