In House Legal Counsel
- Lipson Lloyd-Jones
- England, London
- £Market in house
- 27 Mar 2023
- 21 Apr 2023
- Marian Lloyd-Jones
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation, Company / Commercial, Regulatory
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A leading international professional services company handling financial and legal services.
A new opportunity to join the growing GC's team in London, a global, multi-faceted role within a dynamic and diverse business.
You will work with the Group General Counsel and Senior Legal Counsel and collaborate on a day-to-day basis with colleagues across the countries in which the Group operates.
The position is challenging and responsible, and handling a range of sensitive and confidential legal matters that impact the Group at both a local and a global level.
It would suit an adaptable lawyer who is comfortable operating within a small legal team, gaining great experience by working with highly talented and experienced professionals on a wide spectrum of interesting legal matters.
Your work will include:
* assisting on a wide range of legal issues e. transactions, intellectual property, data protection, insurance, conflicts, governance and company secretarial
* advising client service professionals on day-to-day legal issues arising in the course of providing client services
* assisting on contentious legal practice matters (including potential or threatened litigation and contentious regulatory matters), including liaising with outside counsel
* acting as a point of contact for client service professionals in connection with variations requested to tobs and engagement and legal issues arising in clients' outside counsel guidelines and assisting in negotiations with clients on the above.
* reviewing and assisting in the negotiation of third party vendor contracts
A commercially focused lawyer with 5pqe+, gained in a top-tier law firm or similar, who wishes to undertake a stimulating, wide-ranging role that is both "hands on" and advisory.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.