- Interlink Recruitment Limited
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dependent on Experience
- 30 Mar 2023
- 27 Apr 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is an amazing opportunity to join a multi-service London-based law firm as a Commercial Associate.
They cover both national and international matters and are highly regarded by the legal 500, with the firm having a couple of “Leading lawyers”.
- Looking for a commercial associate to support the Commercial Team.
- Work on a range of commercial law issues such as commercial contracts, Data Protection & IP across media, entertainment, art and sport.
- You will work closely with the partners within their commercial team.
Requirements and Candidates
- Qualified to practice in England and Wales with 1-3 PQE
- Must have excellent academics.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic team player, able to support senior fee earners and contribute to our collaborative culture.
- Experience within the financial and investment sectors with strong analytical skills.
- Able to draft and prepare presentation materials including but not limited to deal teasers, management presentations and other supporting documentation.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Joseph Wilkinson for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful