Litigation and Arbitration Paralegal
- McKinlay Law
- London (Central), London (Greater), London (City
- £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
- 31 Mar 2023
- 04 Apr 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation, Construction, Litigation
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Commercial Litigation and Arbitration Paralegal
Location: Central London
Leading London law firm are looking for an experienced commercial litigation and arbitration paralegal to assist them on several major, high profile cases.
A selection of responsibilities:
- Undertaking legal research
- Putting together trial bundles
- Document review
- Liaising with counsel
- Drafting: witness statements, instructions to Counsel, disclosure letters, pleadings etc.
- Proof reading and redacting documents
- Locating and instructing expert witnesses
- Managing correspondence
- Note taking: Attending client meetings and court
- Advising clients throughout all stages of the litigation process
- All pre- and post- litigation duties
It is essential that you have at least 12 months' experience as a paralegal working in another top commercial litigation team. Exceptional opportunity to gain further quality experience on a major, high profile case working for a renowned, well known partner in this field. Very friendly, fun team and the firm has a reputation for really looking after their staff.
McKinlay Law endeavour to contact all successful candidates within 24 hours. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours your application has been unsuccessful and we have not retained your details.