Energy & Infrastructure Lawyer
- Thomson LRC
- £Excellent + Benefits + Bonus + Relocation + Visa
- 15 May 2023
- 12 Jun 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Construction, Corporate, Energy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Energy & Infrastructure Lawyers, Australia
* Market leading global law firm.
* Roles in Sydney, Melbourne & Perth.
* Band One in Corporate, Energy & Infrastructure team.
* Relocation and Sponsorship on offer.
* 2 years PQE +.
The Corporate, Energy & Infrastructure market in Australia continues to provide exceptional career opportunities for lawyers. We are partnering with one of our pre-eminent law firm clients to expand their highly regarded Energy & Infrastructure team.
We are looking to speak with ambitious UK and / or Irish trained lawyers with an expertise in energy and infrastructure and M&A.
Specifically you would have access to:
- Advising on mergers & acquisitions in the energy and infrastructure sector (including electricity, renewables, hydrogen, gas, road, rail, ports and airports, water and digital infrastructure). Advising proponents on some of Australia’s largest infrastructure development projects (including renewable energy projects, electricity interconnectors, roads and rail rolling stock).
The quality of work is unparalleled, and the firm will support you with relocation and sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about this position or to apply, please click on the Apply Button.
Apply for Energy & Infrastructure Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly