Salary: £50 - 60 per hour umbrella (Locum / Interim)
Location: East Midlands
Working: Remote | Full time or Part time
About the Contracts Lawyer Role:
Sellick Partnership are proud to be working a fantastic and expanding public sector organisation in East Midlands who are looking to recruit a Locum Contracts Lawyer on an initial 3 month basis with the strong likelihood of extension.
Key Responsibilities of the Contracts Lawyer role:
- Routine and complex contract and procurement matters
- Preparing, negotiating and advising on all aspects relating to legal projects
- Advising and negotiating Contractual agreements
- Partnerships, Charities and Companies
- Inter-Authority Agreements
- Excellent understanding of commercial contract work including G Cloud, JCT and NEC contracts
- Reviewing and managing all current contracts to comply with GDPR
The role will be a remote working arrangement besides the induction on the first day.
Benefits of the Contracts Lawyer role:
- An Excellent rate of pay of £50 - 60 per hour working through an umbrella company
- Flexible working arrangements - offer flexible hours and remote working which allows for balanced work/life ratio
We would be extremely interested in hearing from candidates with a private practice or public sector background.
How to apply for the Contracts Lawyer role:
To apply, please submit your CV and/or cover letter via this page or alternatively, contact Lewis Dainty in the Sellick Partnership Manchester office.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience.
Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.