Salary: £50 - 60 per hour umbrella (Locum / Interim)
Location: East Anglia
About the Contracts Lawyer Role:
Sellick Partnership are proud to be working a fantastic and expanding public sector organisation in East Anglia who are looking to recruit a locum contracts lawyer on an initial 3 month basis with the strong likelihood of extension.
Key Responsibilities of the Contracts Lawyer role:
We are looking for 3+ years' recent experience dealing with the following matters:
- Assisting with with preparing draft Ts&Cs, reviewing ITT documents, addressing clarification issues, addressing issues arising ahead of submission of tenders, advising on approach to procurement complaints or challenges, and finalising contracts
- Drafting a variety of contracts including general Ts&Cs, grant funding agreements, inter-agency agreements, ESPO and CCS agreements, collaboration agreements and NHS funding agreements.
- Establishing companies, providing company secretarial support, and advising on general corporate issues for local authority trading companies
- Practical and recent knowledge in drafting Construction Contracts
The role will be a remote working arrangement besides the induction on the first day.
Benefits of the Contracts Lawyer role:
- An Excellent rate of pay of £50 - 60 per hour working through an umbrella company
- Flexible working arrangements - offer flexible hours and hybrid working which allows for remote working but also require regular office attendance on a weekly basis with the aim to give everyone a balanced work/life ratio
We would be extremely interested in hearing from candidates with a private practice or public sector background.
How to apply for the Contracts Lawyer role:
To apply, please submit your CV and/or cover letter via this page or alternatively, contact Lewis Dainty in the Sellick Partnership Manchester office.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience.
Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.