A highly-disruptive multinational company is seeking a senior commercial solicitor to join their expanding legal team based in Northampton.
Our client is a highly successful multinational which works with leading businesses and brands on a global scale. This organisation is international in outlook and multifaceted in nature. A new opportunity has arisen for a senior commercial lawyer to join the team to support the business with key commercial and contractual matters.
This is a varied role that will encompass the following:
- Work closely with the business and draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts including distribution agreements, supply agreements and purchasing agreements;
- Managing a variety of assigned legal projects, protecting the company's interests in contract negotiations, settlements, business practices and litigation.
- Preparing legal drafts, opinions, and various documents.
- Acting as advisor on legal issues concerning legal rights, obligations, and privileges.
- Manage external lawyers, maintaining productive and cost-effective relationships.
You must be able to provide commercially focussed legal advice and be comfortable making key business decisions. You will work very closely with internal colleagues, especially at management level, but be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the business.
This position would suit a commercial lawyer, ideally with in-house experience, with 7+ PQE who is looking for a complex, rewarding opportunity with a major global business. The business is particularly keen to hear from lawyers who have some experience in logistics, retail, infrastructure or a regulated business. There is an excellent salary and benefits package available.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.