Paralegal – Civil Fraud/ Business Crime
A leading firm is seeking an experienced Civil Litigation paralegal to join their Civil Fraud team on an initial 6-month FTC (with a view to extension).
Candidates with Civil Litigation, Civil Fraud, and Business Crime experience within the following areas is desirable:
- Asset Tracing
- Financial Injunctions
- Debt Recovery
- Freeze orders.
Candidates who possess the following essential criteria should apply:
- Strong academics – GDL, LLM, and/or LPC
- At least six months paralegal experience within Civil Litigation, Civil Fraud, Business Crime, or Commercial Litigation.
- Excellent legal drafting and office administration.
- Excellent IT skills. Familiarity with using Opus 2 is preferable.
- High attention to detail and organisation.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.